My photo
I am a 40ish girl who absolutely loves her life! I am blessed beyond all imagination - that doesn't mean times are always easy - but they are always do-able! My husband is so stinking cute!!!...and my kids are the greatest, I really like them a lot! We run our Century ranch together as a family, we put up our own hay, raise hereford/angus cross cattle, and do all the ranch work together as a family, with the help of "Papa", and our friendly neighbors. I love being a homemaker, helper, friend, mother, wife, coffee drinker, and stall mucker! Sometimes though - things happen around here that "I didn't sign up for"! Sometimes they are funny, sometimes not......

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rose and Shone! (vs Rise and Shine)

I Love Sundays!  Woke up early, went to sunday school and church, checked heifers on the way home - yet another new addition to the ranch - now relaxing at home!  March Madness is in full swing in this house, so guess I'll go take a nap! lol

Ya know, we really should relish our Sunday afternoon naps.  Seriously, it's an important time for this momma to catch up on much needed sleep without feeling guilty!  Colten and Lizzie are headed out to ride.  There's a cow with a calf that isn't sucking.  Austen is headed out to work with his 4-H steer, and Shannon (aka boyfriend) is finally taking a break while watching a little bball.  I just love Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment