My photo
I am a 40ish girl who absolutely loves her life! I am blessed beyond all imagination - that doesn't mean times are always easy - but they are always do-able! My husband is so stinking cute!!!...and my kids are the greatest, I really like them a lot! We run our Century ranch together as a family, we put up our own hay, raise hereford/angus cross cattle, and do all the ranch work together as a family, with the help of "Papa", and our friendly neighbors. I love being a homemaker, helper, friend, mother, wife, coffee drinker, and stall mucker! Sometimes though - things happen around here that "I didn't sign up for"! Sometimes they are funny, sometimes not......

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday, home from Medford now,,,we had a really good time. Stayed with Kelly and Amy, Vic stayed too.
I'm a little bored now though - isn't that horrible to say, I shouldn't need to be entertained all of the time, but, sometimes it's just how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment